Monday 9 April 2012

My Mini Album Purse

So a few months ago I was entering a contest and needed to come up with an idea for a 3D project. I decided to make a mini album but shape it as a purse.
The products I used were:

- Pemberly Paper Pack
- Pewter mini medley collection
- 6x6 flip flaps (I used 6 flip flaps, 3 on each side)
- Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge (to make the handle)
- Mocha Opaque Gems

And this is what I came up with...

The front of my purse.


The back of my purse:


The details on my purse (I love this paper!!!).


One of the pages inside my purse:


Enjoy!
Jackie

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Now you need to do a post to explain how you put this all together, because I want to make one, too. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, how stinkin' cute is that.....GENIUS! Great job, Jackie...love to see your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I am definitely going to be making a few of these.

    ReplyDelete