Wednesday 19 October 2011

Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge "Make Your Flowers Pop"


On Sept. 28 I received an email from Close To My Heart. I was amazed! It went something like this....

Jackie,

Congratulations for being In the Spotlight this month! We are recognizing you for being in the top rankings for selling the most Cricut® Art Philosophy collections.
Way to go! Thanks for making this product such a huge success! 

Congrats,
Close To My Heart

As it turns out, I tied for 2nd in selling the the Art Philosophy cartridge in Canada for the month of August (the month it was released).
This was such an easy product to sell because, for anyone who hasn't used it yet, it is amazing!
The Art Philosophy cartridge comes with 3 coordinating stamp sets... PLUS there are 20 stamp sets in the new Idea Book that coordinate with the cartridge.

So today I want to show you some great flowers made with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and coordinating stamp set "Hooray Bouquet".


Enjoy! 
Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jackie! I agree - this is one of the most wonderful products CTMH has offered. (And that's saying a lot as CTMH products are ALL wonderful!) :)

    ReplyDelete